Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Great new hardware being introduced into the drapery industry. It is somewhat of a throwback to the 60's - the newest is a modern lucite drapery rod, gorgeous lucite ball finial and brushed nickel hardware. This would be great to use in a bathroom to hang a shower curtain - what a statement that would make, this rod would sparkle and shine off the mirrors in the room. In a dining room the rod could be a sleek modern look or a formal elegant look, either way you cannot make a mistake using this new rod. I would love to see this rod right here in NW Indiana at one of my interior design clients home, she has a beautiful shade of green on the walls with great moldings in the room, her elegant antique chandelar would be a great statement to this modern lucite rod.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have a passion for design, color is my specialty which flows over into all areas of design. Fabrics with great color and texture make for great design in a room. Redesign is specific to making a tired room look great-fresh and new while keeping the integrity of the homeowners personal style. Staging is showing the home for incoming buyers to see themselves living in the home-it's all about the buyer. Quilting has been a love of mine for over 20 years, I quilt for a love of color and pattern. I thinnk I have made nearly every bag pattern out there - love them.