Saturday, March 7, 2009

Yeah it's Saturday

Today is all about me. I am going with a friend to the sample sale for 1154 Lill - every interior designer needs a new bag now and then - don't we girls. We are hoping to find lot's of great bargains. For those of you who don't know Lill is a bag/purse company where you can chooses the style of the bag you want and then choose the fabrics you want your bag made in. A few weeks later - walla - here is your custom bag. If you haven't already, you should check it out. In the design business I always need a bag- and bigger the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have a passion for design, color is my specialty which flows over into all areas of design. Fabrics with great color and texture make for great design in a room. Redesign is specific to making a tired room look great-fresh and new while keeping the integrity of the homeowners personal style. Staging is showing the home for incoming buyers to see themselves living in the home-it's all about the buyer. Quilting has been a love of mine for over 20 years, I quilt for a love of color and pattern. I thinnk I have made nearly every bag pattern out there - love them.